This medical check-up is more comprehensive. It is usually indicated for people aged older than 50 years. In the complete check-up, examinations may include the following:
• Medical consultation – full evaluation and interpretation of results and how they affect your health;
• Detailed laboratory tests (blood and urine);
• Total abdominal ultrasound (US) – this imaging test examines internal organs in the abdomen such as the liver, gallbladder, spleen, pancreas, and kidneys;
• Chest X-ray (front and profile);
• Stress ECG test with heart (cardiac) consultation;
• Colonoscopy (standard or virtual) – this technique evaluates the inside of the colon (large intestine or large bowel). Virtual colonoscopy uses CT scanning to obtain images of the colon that are similar, while standard colonoscopy uses a direct procedure to view the colon.
• Urological ultrasound with consultation – this imaging test checks for any problems in the male and female urinary tract (kidneys, ureter, bladder and urethra) and male reproductive organs;
• Gynecological consultation, mammography and ultrasound;
• Dermatological consultation to check for any skin disorders;
• Detailed medical report.