This may include several medical examinations such as:
• Medical consultation – full evaluation and interpretation of results and how they affect your health;
• Detailed laboratory tests (blood and urine);
• Electrocardiogram (ECG) – this records the heart’s electrical activity to detect heart conditions such as heart attacks, problems with heartbeat rhythm (arrhythmia) and heart failure ;
• Total abdominal ultrasound (US) – this type of imaging test examines abnormalities in various internal organs in the abdomen such as the liver, gallbladder, spleen, pancreas, and kidneys;
• Chest X-ray (front and profile);
• Detailed medical report.