Laser Hair Removal
WHAT IS THE TREATMENT OF LASER HAIR REMOVAL?
We use the best lasers available on the market for hair removal. Laser hair removal works on all skin types, including skin browned by the sun or UV. The length range of suitable waves and integrated cooling system.
Excellent results have been achieved in recent years with the use of laser technology in the field of hair removal. In just a few treatments, unsightly unwanted hair can be permanently removed.
Fast and generally painless, laser hair removal can be performed on practically any part of the face and body without exception, and now also on all skin types.
Today, men are also turning to laser treatment for beards, shoulders, the back and torso.
- The best results are reached on fair skins with dark hair growth.
- Late progress has made it possible to treat all kinds of skin types.
- At the moment, the results of treatment on white and blond hairs types are disappointing.
WHAT IT CAN HELP YOU
- Saves a considerable amount of time compared to other hair removal methods.
- The treatment is almost painless.
- Re-growth is extremely slow: hair removal between treatments not needed.
- All zones on the face and body can be treated.
- When used correctly, there is no risk of scarring with this technique.
HOW IT WORKS
For the body, 3-6 sessions are required. However, the number of sessions to achieve optimal long-term benefits depends on multiple factors such as the thickness of the hair, the areas treated and your hair’s growth cycle which vary from person to person. Some appear redness after treatment and after a few hours erase.
For the face, 10 sessions in average are required, with 4 to 6 months interval between treatments.
RESULTS: WHAT TO EXPECT
- Hairs will decrease significantly in each session. Your skin will feel softer and smoother.
- Follicles and ingrown hairs disappear after one or two treatments.
- The skin improves after each treatment, restructuring effect on subcutaneous tissue at the same time.