How to get the most from anti-aging medicine
The anti-aging medical approach also focuses on aspects of preventive medicine, which means adopting a healthy lifestyle at an early age. From age 40, doctors use anti-aging medicine to evaluate a patient’s individual risk factors for premature aging, so they can implement strategies to preserve health.
Steps you can take from a young age and in adolescence to minimize aging include:
- Maintaining a healthy weight and avoiding serious diseases related to obesity;
- Always keeping the skin well moisturized;
- Minimizing exposure to harmful ultraviolet rays by using high sun protection factor (SPF) sunscreen products and avoiding sun exposure and tanning beds throughout your life;
- In adolescence, eating a balanced diet which is appropriate to fulfil the needs of your growing body;
- Avoiding alcohol and tobacco;
- Staying active with regular exercise.
Anti-aging measures to take from ages 30 to 35 years
- As hormonal secretions slow down, they impact the body in various ways, including weight, skin quality and mood;
- Make sure you eat a balanced diet with plenty of food variety;
- Engage in regular sports activity to counteract the harmful effects of physical inactivity;
- Mesolift treatments and anti-aging creams are important to moisturize the skin;
- Fruit acid skin peels performed by an anti-aging doctor can help to stimulate cell regeneration and retain the skin’s youthful glow;
- Treatments that use a photo modulation LED lamp are advisable at this age. They stimulate the cells to produce new collagen and keep skin rejuvenated;
- Hyaluronic acid filler injections effectively fill small lines and wrinkles that start to appear around the eyes and mouth area.