WHAT IS REDUSTIM?
Cosmosoft Redustim is a novel biomagnetic method that combines alternating low frequency magnetic fields and controlled micro pressure to reduce abdominal fat and trim the waistline.
It comprises a device connected to a special integral suit. The suit covers a large section of the body from the feet up to the upper part of the abdomen (solar plexus area).
Redustim’s biomagnetic action progressively eliminates subcutaneous fat underneath the skin, as well as the deep, internal stomach fat (visceral fat) which is associated with significant health risks.
Redustim was developed in 2009 by French company Cosmosoft, which has more than a decade of conducting scientific and clinical studies in the biomagnetic field.
Why worry about abdominal fat?
If you are carrying excess fat around the stomach and midriff area, you should be concerned about your health. Abdominal fat (visceral fat) is situated below the muscles, in the deep abdomen, where it surrounds vital body organs. You are considered to have abdominal obesity if your waist circumference is higher than 88cm for women and >102 cm for men.
Having abdominal fat is very dangerous. Numerous scientific studies have shown its strong link to certain cardio-vascular diseases, strokes, cancers as well infertility in obese patients.
HOW IT WORKS:
Reduslim technique combines two biomagnetic actions using a wave generator.
The integral suit contains six inductors (passive electronic components that store energy in the form of a magnetic field).The inductors then transfer magnetic energy to specific target areas (abdomen, outside upper thigh area, inside knee area and calves).
• The main action diffuses alternating low-frequency magnetic fields to stimulate the release of abdominal (visceral) fat cells;
• A secondary draining action exerts an upward pressure to stimulate the body’s biological lipolytic mechanisms. This helps to evacuate fatty acids through the body’s system circulation system and eliminate toxins.
WHY IT CAN HELP YOU:
Numerous studies show that abdominal obesity carries a very high risk of coronary heart disease and Type 2 diabetes. Therefore, reducing weight in the abdominal area benefits both your health and appearance.
Redustim is indicated for:
• Overweight or obese patients
• Infertility in obese patients
• Treatment of obesity following pregnancy
• Treatment of abdominal obesity in menopausal women
RESULTS: WHAT TO EXPECT:
Clinical studies have demonstrated that Redustim delivers an average loss of 6cm in waist circumference after 12 30-minute sessions. Subcutaneous fat reduction can also result in patients dropping two dress sizes after a series of treatments.
KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
• Painless and non invasive
• Safe and effective with no adverse effects
• Minimal discomfort
• No down time – patients resume their normal daily routine immediately after the procedure.
• Clinically recognised therapy tested over more than 15 years.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
For best results, we recommend 12 Redustim sessions, two or three times a week.